Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Thursday, September 29, 2005

<又是一个忙碌和无奈的一天>

Sigh...as usual working life is always so busy & unpredictable.most of the times,u cant make the decision whether u like it anot,bcos its no choice.2day I almost complete marathon,ha...bcos I run across the whole theatre a few times til I feel giddy.Everything happen too fast n things are not there.The theatre is basically lack of everything,all the things there are half half.Meaning some not impt stuff is there n the impt ones are not ard.Hmm...I wonder y???

Anyway,it make my day when working with the C/R guys.They are as usual the humorous type,who will talk abt all kinds of nonsense to reduce stress.And they are the lot,who will really appreciate who u are n wat u do.At the very least remember yr name.Tat really makes me feel gd,at least at the end of the day,wat u do is worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home