Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Sunday, October 09, 2005

人生的无常

For these past few days,I haf a lot of thinkings...Probably all of u will think,wat thinkings i haf?Basically nothing much only some personal feelings of things ard me.2day as usual I wake up in the morg n eat my breakfast while watching tv,while my dad make an announcement tat make me shocked.Upon hearing this news,I stopped my action(eating noodles using chopsticks,sort of freeze), in the middle of the air.Hmm...Did I hear it wrongly or my ears r playing tricks on me???How can this kind of things happen to my relatives,I really cant imagine tat.

For tat very moment,my mind tend to wonder,'who'?How can tat be the truth,I nv expected tat to happen to ppl ard me.My dad reinforced n said,'Yr 3rd auntie was dead 2day,she was being knocked down by a car while she crossed the road(jay-walk)'.My lst tot was,'Huh?'She was killed on the spot,at tat very instance.Oh my god,it was not a joke ok,tats the truth.This truth was so real tat my heart seems to stop a while,then I check the newsapaper at the obiturary corner 4 her pic.There is no news on her,probably the news cant be reported tat soon after wat had happened.I feel very sad even though I'm not so closed to her,in comparison to the past.


人生的无常是我们人类,无法控制的到。一瞬间你可以变得一无所有,从一切都有,到什么都没有。冥冥中自有安排,不由得你去选择。常听妈妈说:‘如果有一天它要带你走,你就得走。’就像缘分一样,总爱作弄你,你喜欢的人不喜欢你,你讨厌的人却死缠滥打的爱你。哎呀,好讨厌是吗?没办法。。。
如果可以就请大家帮我找一首歌:
刘德华-不要带她走。谢谢!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home