Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Monday, October 30, 2006

Passport issue


2day on the 30th of Nov,I went 2 the ICA building 2 settle my passport issue. I m suppose 2 go work after tat,but the crowds r still coming in. Too many ppl going 2 make passport during this holiday season, esp 2day its monday. The application form I already handed up since last few wks & only received the letter of collection on the 3oth. Next wk I m going 2 malaysia 4 a short break wif my fren, Aida. So by hook or by crook, I nd 2 settle this prob asap as wed we r going down 2 bk our flight.

Upon arrival at the ICA building, its already kidda full hse as u can c in the above pic. So u can imagine how diff it is & how long I m queueing at there. Somemore the queue no. r not in order, anyhow jump queue so wat can I expect & do?Of course continue wait 4 my turn patiently but then haf 2 complaint a bit 2 my parents. Oh ya,my parents came wif me juz 2 c how the new biometric passport is done.sigh...

The submission of my form is done by my dad, tat time he spent quite some time waiting there. The main prob is holiday season!!!! Of course u may ask,y I choose 2 do at this timing??? Aiya, of course is bcos no time 2 do during the past few wks b4 tat, either I m on nite duty or v busy wif work. Also my fren & I planned 2 leave spore not long ago, she decided 2 visit our fren there so of course bit rushed la as my passport is not valid only 4 mths. The immigration ppl dun allow me 2 extend but ask me 2 do the biometric thumbprint passport.

Sigh...Since I cant make it on time back of course I call back 2 report & give my status as I m on pm shift. Anyway,I already v responsible liao, wk b4 I informed my NM & she noted but said if cant make it then call back inform. I called & informed then kena rubbish ah,ask me pester the counter ppl blah blah etc,juz like a typical irritating customer lo.Already I m granted e-leave liao then ask me do stupid thing.For the past yrs, I haf not been taking any e-leave at all can go check my records lo,then lst time take also get saying. 4get it la,ppl these days r like devils cant tolerate.CANT TOLERATE......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home