Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Sunday, November 12, 2006

D&D

Yesterday I juz came back from Kuching (Sarawak), the moment tat I reached Spore I haf 2 rush back 2 unload my luggage & prepare 4 the D&D. Time was a bit rush 4 me, so I can only dump my things out & leave it on the table. My cousin came 2 give me a hand, help do my hair & makeup, a v simple one cos I prefer 2 be simple. It was a raining day & so I haf 2 take a cab down 2 Suntec conventional hall, wearing a black tube-top dress. Hmmm...The traffic was heavily jammed, I was stuck in the traffic 4 almost 20mins. Wat shocked me was a car tried 2 overtake our lane & almost knocked onto us. Wah, wat a scary experience. Luckily it din if not my D&D I haf 2 visit SGH. Haa....

The dinner started when I arrived cos it was a bit late la, but nvm I enjoyed the show on the stage by the contestants. Their dance & performance was quite entertaining, which only a small percentage was lousy I shld say. Most of the time, my frens were juz taking pics. The below is those pics we took:




Me & Liyan

Me & Liyan

Xiaoting & Me

Anyway, we enjoyed each other accompany. Hope there will be more events which gathered us 2gether, to relax & let our hair down 2 haf fun. Nevertheless, I really appreciated the opportunity given & hope tat we can stay as happy as this v nite.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:25 AM, Blogger 小嬡 said…

    The makeup on your eyes made your eyes looked bigger and brighter.

    Pretty =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home