Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am back...

Well, I m back....But I dunno how long will I be staying here, blogging ha... A lot of things happened to my family, I lost my loved one, my dad. Whenever I think abt it, I m v v sad :( There are still many many things I have not said to him, and he have not tell me. The pain will always remain in me, although I may seemed to be ok. Somethings cannot be forgotten esp . the lost of significant one. I tot the most painful experience I have was to lost him, Terence. But I am totally wrong, bcos blood is definately thicker than water. This is the 2nd time, I feel so hurt.

At work although there are many things happened, but its still considered as external. I m determined to leave my work place asap, I nd a change of environment. Friends at work played a major part in making me feel difficult to leave. But ppl will changed & time wun not stop juz for u. I understood the meaning after I am deeply hurt by him. Putting up a mask at work, is not me & I will be not doing it in future as well. Therefore I chose to leave. But before I can leave, I nd to source out other options. I dun intend to leave aimlessly, its a waste of time.

I realized tat some ppl cant be trusted & rely on. Most ppl r juz trying to protect themselves from getting hurt as well, who will think abt others being hurt in the end. Ppl who gave their promises without fulfilling them are juz as bad. Like an adult who promise their kids on bringing them to the zoo on wkend, but nv did tat as they were too busy. How disappointing will tat be & how much hurt haf they caused in the little kids' heart??I bet they dunno & nv will expect the outcome. I haf some frens whom will promise to take care of me, but nv did they do tat. In fact, some even hurt me in the end emotionally.



PS ....I wish one day, my saviour will come & get me out of this mess. Give me wat I nd & want to haf, the peace of mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home