Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Friday, May 19, 2006

受尽委屈(2)

我真是受够了。Ever since last wk,my life at work doesnt seems to be getting any better le.Nt to complaint abt those usual stuffs(busy,responsibility etc),its all abt those extra things tat happened.Of course at work,every1 has his/her assignment & duties 2 perform.Being new 2 this dept,I was being assigned 2 assist senior,learnt how 2 do this & tat,which is suppose 2 be very gd.Originally I was nt assigned to help her.For me,I can say I try my very best 2 do wat I can,whether in learning & working.

Prob is tat when things happened,most or I shld say all blame is on me.Items tat were expired few yrs ago,izit suppose 2 be my fault?Ya,partly is my fault I nv got the chance 2 inform SIS as the following day I worked pm shift.So the next day,I told her tat I haven inform SIS yet cos no chance.Then as a senior she shld by right follow up the matter,make sure tat the junior did her work & whether is it correctly done anot,m I right???But she din & if nobody bothered 2 point out,she wun bothered as well ba.SIS ask during meeting whose duty is 2 check items,then I say she & me.Then I say I 4gotten 2 inform even though I knew abt it,in fact SIS nv scold me cos I admit its my fault.Then she came in,say she inform me & y I nv do,say its my work.Then she mentioned "u think I m talking craps izit,din treat it seriously,play play ah?"Oh,since when I think tat this matter is a joke & shldnt take into consideration????My goodness....

Nevertheless I'm already very tired & numb so I juz acknowlegde,Ya my fault sorry.Then 2nd incident is I was supposed 2 claim time off & dinner time,so wun be taking dinner on my pm shift.Supposingly I m very surprised & happy of course,bcos next day I work morg nd 2 wake up early ma.Then went 2 help out in 2 OT,ard 730pm I m asked 2 go off but by 725pm nobody is here 2 takeover my duty yet,until 730+pm.This still considered ok bcos not tat bad.But who knows I was asked 2 settle my previous OT charge form,the wrong account no.In fact,I m in the right but the information I key in was deleted & pre-check form was threw away.Hmm...how m I going 2 key in the info then so I got 2 check & search 4 it,find the wrong ACC & retrieve info.Luckily,my GS senior Ah Too passed by helped me.As for the rest of the info,I based on my memory & luckily I still remembered if not god knows I had 2 spend how long 2 retrieve the info 1 by 1.

By the time I settled the whole craps & rubbish,it was already over my time abt 20mins.What 2 do,I cant possible say I dun wanna claim time off right?Anyway,SIS asked me claim so do I haf a choice 2 choose?NO no....The most angry part was I heard from SIS,tat SIS-in-charge of tat OT scolded me like hell & asked her 2 come scold me.SHe insisted tat she was right & already keyed in,y did I key in another ACC.I really cant be bothered 2 explain the whole incident 2 her the following day,fed up liao lo.So,let it be 4get it.Y cant supervisor checked out the facts b4 anyhow scold ppl?Sigh....SIAO!!!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger 小嬡 said…

    I think the working culture there requires some tuning up. Sometimes I find the sisters there more of a nuisance than a help.

    Moreover, is there a necessity to scream and yell to get job done? Why do they want to torture their voice cords and their staff's ears in this manner? Especially when everybody has been doing the best in their respective field.

    Consider resign after bond end lah. No point staying there and get "slain" night and day for no reasons. It's very unhealthy one lor. Besides, you have good qualifications... surely can find better job than this lor.

    I'm counting down your bond period leh -> 2 years and 8 months more.

    加油! =)

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Icy said…

    i plan 2 leave spore 4 overseas studies if possible.so by end of 1yr+ mths left,i will apply visa & leave.anyway,i still got 1yr 11+mths 2 go,yeah counting my days.i'm mentally torture so i wanna rest a while

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger 小嬡 said…

    Gee... its 1 year 11 months, not 2 years 8 months meh?

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Icy said…

    Oei,pls dun impose extra 1yr or few mths 4 me le.I was in GS when my OTNC finished le b4 i went Cardio ma,remember?Finally 1yr is over so happy abt tat,haa...

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger 小嬡 said…

    Sorry lah... not purposely one.

    Are you saving for further studies now?

    As for me, I am considering of moving on to another nursing field next year... or maybe, a career switch.

    Whatever it may be, we must continue to keep in touch hor!

    Don't ever fire your PT BF any-o-how, ok?

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Icy said…

    Definately,I m intending 2 leave spore 2 further my studies.This time I must be very determined,wish tat nothing will change my mind.Hmm...I wish tat 2yrs later(max),I can make it.I wun bear 2 'fire' my PT BF,u shld knw hw faithful I'm 2 u le,haa...Its always u who wans 2 resign from this permanent job ah :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home