Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Monday, April 10, 2006

A traumatic experience!!!!!!!!

On the 8th of April, I was supposed 2 be happily celebrating a peaceful early birthday party in chalet @ Downtown East. The first part of the celebration & gathering with my polymates & working colleagues was good. It turned out 2 be a joyful event & we chatted quite a bit. Lots of fun as most of us were busy with our work life, unable 2 meet up so my chalet was 2 gd chance 2 catch up with the old times we once had.

Hmm...Lots of things 2 talk abt but time is not enough. Some of my invited guests nv turned up due 2 some probs, so I'm a bit disappointed but nvm we can have another chance cos my real bd haven reached yet rite? The one I've been expecting nv turned up as promised, but this person has no responsibility & commitment 2 do wat was said. Anyway, wish tat this person can stay far away from my surroundings & leave me alone, stop making my life diff as I already started 2 stable down. I dun wish 2 further create another traumatic experience like tat day! Frankly speaking the way u treated me tat day is 2 far, its true tat I do not wanna even be friend with u if I have the choice. But since we knew each other 4 so long, I decided 2 forget abt tat day event & dun have any contact with u. As an adult, I think I knw wat I wan & since u cant do tat, may as well stay far away from me as possible. Even if happen we met again (sure 2 meet), I will try 2 pretend nothing had happened b4. Thanks 4 yr 'GOOD' birthday gift, which definately I'll remember but try 2 forget it.


Looking at these 2 pics, u may think tat I'm very happy. Indeed I'm but after a while more, u ppl will know wat is going 2 happen next. A tragedy occured & I cant even c clearly, my view is blocked with creams, cakes, beer & watever u can think of.


There u can c how bad the situation is now, u get wat I mean now. Haa... Imagine happily posing 2 take pics & suddenly my fren beside me, secretly took cake & smash 3x on my face. Worst of all, she still rubbed on like facial mask lo. Oh my god, can u think how I really feel tat moment???Maybe u ppl can get a taste of it 2 c if u feel GooD.... B4 tat after blowing my candles off, the same old trick of taking the candle stuck deep in with my mouth etc. Aiya,dun nd me 2 emhasize wat 2 expect u can jolly well guess wat happened la. My face was being dug into the cake 3x as if I was like a basketball. This is how I feel tat moment. Ya,it is fun 2 watch but if u r tat victim u will knw how la.

Oei,it is kidda hard 2 clean it off my face le. Then beside the cake smashing session, some beer fountain spraying on my whole body also. At the end of the day, my body was soaking wet. Totally wet & smells cos of the beer. Eekk..had 2 go & bath str away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home