Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What a DAY!!!!

On 18/2/06, a saturday afternoon after work as planned, my colleagues & I went to makan. Hmm...We had a nice time get 2gether at Delifrance eating set lunch, chatting abt almost anything under the sun. Then we set off to City Hall as our movie plans cant accomodate both of my colleagues. Ah Lai dun watch movie & SF cant make it to the movie timings. Therefore having lunch is the best option.

In the end, we headed to City Hall where I wanted to buy a book from. At the same time, Ah Lai wanna buy shoes so we walked ard. Came across this Singtel mobile shop so went in, to haf a look at the hp model which I wanted to purchase. It was quite ex so juz window shopping lst. Finally went to MPH bookshop, I went in to search 4 a book which I wanted to buy last wk. But it was not there liao even though I search the place(shelves) numerous times. Sigh... This was suppose 2 be quite disappointing n sad,but who knows wat happened next.

Due to the fact that I am too engrossed in searching 4 tat bk, when some1 knock me I din even bother 2 look at her face. I juz turned n scan thro knew tat it was a she... After tat we went out of MPH to the shoe shop opp, then my fren said how come my bag nv zip up,open so 'big'. There n then I realized oh no, my hp is gone. No matter how i search n my frens combed the whole area where we walked b4, we cant seemed 2 find it. So meaning I was PICKPOCKET by some1 (which is a she) at MPH,when she knock me. Oh ya,b4 I 4get my bag I carried it on my shoulder under my arms lo.

Watever its, already hp gone 4 gd. So went to Singtel shop 2 stop my existing line, to avoid tat some1 anyhow use it 2 call 2 overseas & I had 2 pay 4 it. On the spot,I had 2 purchase the hp I liked lo. Anyway,its quite user-friendly Samsung X700, black in color(only color). Although how sad n fed up I am, I still cant do anything abt the theft rite? My frens tried 2 call my hp but it was switched off. They said it is FATE...Huh,y this yr so many things haf 2 happened 2 me? One after another w/o stopping & really I nd 2 believed tat it is fate lo.

After reached hm,lst thing I do is 2 inform my parents abt it. Obviously they scolded me n nagged the whole nite thro abt careless, this n tat la. Then 2 add on the prob,my illness attacked me during the nite (pharygitis), clearing my nose til I nv slp until morg comes. Also after my breakfast, I had 2 go to my neighbourhood police post,2 file a report regarding this. They nt very helpful in the sense, the way I communicate with them can sensed tat they r nt going 2 do anything abt it except filing it 4 keeping records.Hmm...I nv argue with him as I nv said tat I wanted 2 get my hp back in 1 piece,so I juz reinforce say tat I came juz 2 file a report tats all,full-stop. Really dun understand y some ppl haf 2 put words in ppl's mouth & assume wat they wan???anyway,I am really tired n sick 2 bother so much abt it.Hopefully the culprit will get caught fast.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home