Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Special Valentine Day!

Hi everybody,wishing all of u 'A Happy Valentine Day'!

2day event I've sort of planned but nv decide where 2 go,its all discuss on the spot.Estimated abt 4-5ppl will be coming,but in the end I've drag along abt 11ppl.Actually not I dragged them here but most of the ppl there,r my colleagues only a few are fren's cousins & frens.It was quite fun 2 go out 2gether & celebrate valentine in this way,this is the lst time so quite excited.

I worked til 4pm but accompany colleagues 2 walk ard my organization til both my frens r out of work.Hmm..the waiting time is a killer lo,but I managed 2 overcome it.In btw there r some frens still deciding whether or not can make it or in the preparing phase.So waited 4 quite some time n finally met up & went 2 orchard 4 dinner.The venue was supposed 2 be cafe cartel at cineleisure but 2 crowded,so went 2 NYDC(outside of HMV).Surprisingly we were given a table quite fast,their service was not bad but in the end when ppl r getting more & more,bit neglect our needs.

In the open-air restaurant NYDC,we were the most prominent group.Y u may asked???Bcos of 2 reasons: 1) At lst only 7ppl,then came another 4 ppl,total= 11ppl.Meaning the table get bigger n nd 2 grab seats from other table,2 accomodate us. 2) We r all groups of singles,ha...all gals & fancy on valentine day,how come got a huge gp of gals gathering ard instead of being wif their bf or even stay at hm. The place was quite full but I happened 2 take noticed of the table besides us,a gp of guys I think 3-4 ppl ba.

Ning's cousin was talking abt 'sensor' of cute guys/handsome ones at this pt of time & all of us were involved in each other's conversation,until she said ppl r looking at us.So I juz turned ard & said no la,there r still gps of singles ma.So happen tat when I made this comment,I saw this guy(wearing a cap,guess shld be younger than me la) maybe overheard & looked at us.Sorry huh,dun mean anything 1.Maybe if u r tat 'guy' reading it,can contact & be online blogger fren ma.When the pics r out,I will post it on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home