Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lst birthday present....


A few days ago, when I came back home, I saw a nice box in front of my computer table. This is how it looks like, without opening it anyone could have guess what is in it....Wanna make a smart guess, hmmm....probably u r right!!!


A beautiful necklace with a star-shaped followed by 3 small diamond-like stones below. I bet u cant view it clearly but its ok, anyway there is another items in this red box, guess again...Hmmm....Earrings????No la, of course nt. Maybe I shld give u some hint, its something u can wear on yr wrist. Yes, its a bracelet.Shall let u c:


Daa..Dar...Isnt it nice sitting on my wrist?On my birthday I' m sure going 2 wear it. Its a present from .....Hee....I dun think wanna reveal who the sender but I really appreciate it. Although we dun usually c each other (only on some events/ festival), but I knw tat u really care for me. Thanks..Definately I will keep it safe in my hands, knwing tat u went thro the trouble to look for it.How I wish every of my frens & close ones can have the same tots as u. Wish tat yr arm can recover fast & get well soon.Lastly, I'll miss u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home