Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Does everything happens for a reason?

Lately, a lot of things happened but not as bad as before.Things are slowly beginning 2 settled down & moved 2 wat it shld be, or I shld say mostly it is back in place.Working life tend 2 be more stressful & demanding, especially I have got a title which carry some weight.Those who knw me shall knw wat I'm talking abt. Anyway, I'm trying my very best 2 perform & meet 2 their standards of expectation, but wat I can say is 'Please be more realistic'.

There r always some gp of ppl, who will try 2 attack u even though u r nt ambitious. They r trying so hard 2 create an impression tat they r great & others r nt, which I dun even wanna get bothered abt such issues. But they r nt satisfied, therefore trying 2 disrupt my peaceful environment & putting me in a diff situation. I dun deny tat there r still some kind souls ard, helping me when I'm in need. For the kind little acts of them, I'm very appreciated.

2day when I' m on my way 2 work, walking 2ward NEL, my necklace suddenly dropped. My favourite crystal pendant was lost, it was of a very sentimental value 2 me. My dad bought 4 me & I chose this pendant myself,sighh..I'm so sad. I asked the NEL personnel 2 help but to no avail. Anyway, I knew right deep in my heart tat no matter where it went 2, I'll still treasure n missed it. Even if I can find back the same item, it will nv be the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home