Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Friday, May 05, 2006

挑战我的极限

These few wks,I feel tat there r a few events which really tested my limit (patience). Or in a nicer way,its like challenging my tolerance & the way I cope with stressful events & diff situations. Maybe it is a gd way 2 mould myself into a very strong person,who can deal wif funny/diff situations. Watever it is, definately they r going 2 be part of my experiences & I tried 2 enjoy the process. No matter wat happens,as long as I can stand strong & knw wat I wan during work.

Talking abt work,surely there r 2 much 2 talk abt & I cant be mentioning each & every 1 of them here. Maybe I'll juz focus on the recent ones...These days maybe I din slp well & enough, therefore bit quiet at work dun feel like talking un-nessarily. Juz feel like having a gd rest at hm,being wif the one 1 like,enjoy frens' accompany after office hrs. I dun talk doesnt mean tat I'm anti-social or got some prob,its juz tat I hope some ppl can juz give me a peace of mind,stop disturbing my silence moments. As a human,I think every1 nd some peace of mind at a certain timing rite,so pls respect mine.Thank you!!!

Becoming more vocal (voice out my tots),I feel tat I m being myself. In the past,I think I haf tolerated 4 quite some time,tats y ppl bully me. Now I m mentally more stronger after wat haf happened these few mths/yrs, teaching me wat 2 observe,ought 2 knw,how 2 handle diff situaitons etc.Although the experiences I haf gone thro is very very drastic & worst than wat u think a gal can handle,but I did it. Protecting myself & interest is the main priority 4 me now,bit self-focus but who doesnt do it???I'm not denying tat one is selfish,esp I haf been depriving of it long time ago.Caring 4 ppl's interest more than mine,is a history now.But nt 2 say tat I dun bother much abt ppl,I still do but nt as much as in the past,bcos I'm really feeling very tired out.Do u knw the feeling of & I'm on the verge of getting the feel.Before anything can happen,I stopped the process.

Sigh...Last wk,I met up wif my sec sch fren.Only thro the few hrs,did I realized I really nd 2 pay more attention 2 her.Nt 2 say I feel pathetic/sympathetic 2ward her medical conditions but I do feel regret.Regret as in y in the past,I can let go this frenship juz 4 some1 I luv.Then the outcome is frenship still stays on strong but relationship dun.There r certain thing in life we can treasure & get control of,so y must we let it go passed & regret in future?I do agreed tat I c a distance btw frenship but was 2 focus on him,tat I neglect lots of my frens.I'm glad tat I haf a chance 2 redemn myself,all the things tat I haf lost. Finally I realized the essence of 'No pain no gain & when u lost something,u gain something'. In the past,I always feel tat y such things happened 2 me & nothing gd can be happening 2 me. But now I feel tat I haf gained more than lost,very happy abt tat.Thanks god!!!

Abt work as u ppl shld knw,its always so busy. Working in this organization its a norm tat we r busy,there r no quiet moments i shld say. Sometimes I m wondering wats the life of a nurse? Besides working, hm, slp, work etc...Of course there r some activities we can do but most of the time,we will be spending on work alone. The rest is a bonus so must treasure it. Juz like 2day circulating in ..a major operation, then got so many crappy things nt settle & docs ask 2 do this & tat. How I wish I can juz stop & dun bother but can I?I haf 2 think abt wat will happen,when ppl takeover me?sure will be frustrated & fed up wif the rubbish I left behind 4 them 2 settle ma,so I haf 2 do my best 2 call the ppl in-chrage & verify.

1)Call the biochemistry lab 2 settle the tumours markers specimens,but line engage abt 30mins lo.dunno wat r they doing???Anyway,I juz book attendant send it 2 them.
2)Split case 2 other OT,case nt vetted & the circulator is a new EN.Ppl there nt in time 2 key in,passed back 2 this OT.So I got 2 settle it,prob is nobody knws this new EN GOT is wat?I almost asked & overturned the whole OT juz 2 ask her GOT.Til now dunno how the outcome cos I was assigned 2 other OT after dinner.Then doc haven vetted,so call the consultant & MO,their hp either nt in use or divert 2 voice mail.U tell me how I feel le,call non-stop few min try but 2 no vain.Then docs came I requested them 2 settled it NOW asap,so done lo.
3)At another OT,messy cos lots of instruments & docs ard.Doing Commando OP & flap,so can understand how the scrub nurse feels lo.Furthermore,needle lost 9/0 needles le,so fine & tiny.So search on the floor on 4 limbs,use sticker 2 stick & magnet 2 attract it on.But cant fine until doc found it,so consider it lucky lo.
4)Then received msg by word of mouth tat something happened in the previous OT i went 2,so wan me go & settle the prob.Watever the prob is,tat is so lame.This is wat the person tell me,its regarding lost needle & lost suture foil?HUH,I was like wat?Wat lost needle & lot foil,siao ah?How can tat be le,if u lost needle the foil must be there ma.If lost foil,needle must be there ma.So how tat person knw 1 needle & 1 foil is lost????Wats wrong wif these ppl huh?Therefore after I passed over my part then went there settle it,who knws its being settled.Ask wat happened they say I 4got 2 enter sutures.But 2 my knowledge I entered every1 i gave lo.Nvm so I call the scrub nurse being takeover wat happened,she told me its so stupid & lame,which in fact I think it is lo.Eg. 4 sutures charted,then counted 6 means either 4get 2 chart on rite?then its circulating's fault.BUt prob is the actual is 4 needles nt 6.The scrub nurse took out the paper which store needle in place from the foil,so tat person go count it as well of course nt tally la.sigh...bit lame but at least I knw it nt my prob can liao.

*Ooops...its getting late,I think I nd 2 get some gd rest & 2moro wake up at 8am+ 2 place my vote lo.Being sick is a prob liao,then still nt enough rest wat can be worst rite?ha....gdnite every1,miss u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home