Image hosted by Hamtaroplanet.tk

Living each day in happiness despite the hardship

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Shall I forgive someone who has hurt & betray my trust?

These days I have nv been really happy before, or I shld say since this yr 2006 I m trying my best 2 make myself happy. But at the end of the day, I still feel tat I m trying so hard to psycho myself in thinking tat I m really happy. Haf u tried before hanging out til quite late in search of relaxing yrself, in a way which u think tat u can be relieve of yr probs? For tat moment, it may seems tat those so called probs left me, but eventually it is juz being suppress by my mind.

Actually, I always tot tat being gd 2 ppl is a nice thing 2 so, but I m wrong. Totally wrong & the other party may even take u for granted, taking advantage of yr situation or even make use of yr little naive thinking. So end of the day, it seems tat I m a fool or sort of stupid 2 trust such a person. Being frens for more than 8yrs, I always tot tat we r gd frens & can trust u 2 be decent. Nv did I tot tat u betray tat trust & do something tat u shld nt haf done, but yet did it & pretend nothing haf happened before. So wat other feelings can I haf for someone whom I tot can be trusted, yet in the end hurt me so bad. U really make me feel tat I m juz a 'toy' or someone whom u can called upon when u r in troubles.

So far til 2day, I nv really fully trust u 100% but at least haf gave u tat benefit of doubt. Haa..I m really extremely disappointed at the things u did & still dare 2 ask me 2 pretend nothing haf happened, be gd frens as before. Hmmm...its a NO-NO to me. I believe tat somethings can be 4given but some issues cant & wat u did is cant be 4given, unless god can tell me y & how I can let it go. U shld be in a clear mind & knw wat u said & did, must anyone tell u wats wrong & wats right? I really dunno how 2 face u again when we met up next time round, must I treat u hostile or pretend nothing happened as u haf said>>>I really dunno & can I ever 4give u?

From tat day I received yr sms, I already predicted before tat wat is going 2 happen. In fact, I wanted very much 2 reply & tell u how I feel, but my heart stopped me. Really dun wish 2 drag this issue 2 my future advancement. No reply 2 u is the best response I can give it 2 u, if happen u haf some conscience u will knw wat 2 do next. But I doubt so...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger 小嬡 said…

    Are you ok, dearie?

    Why sound so sad?

    Although we are all busy with our lives, our hearts are still knitted with yours. Do give anyone of us a ring if you need to pour out your grievance, hor?

    We will lend you our shoulders to cry on.

    Cheer up, ok?

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Icy said…

    Sigh...I was being bullied by some1 but now trying 2 get over wif it.Guess will be ok soon,dun worry I'm still the old self.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home